About the Program
Applicant must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible:
- The student should be disabled with 40% or above disability level.
- The student should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The student should be studying in a recognized university or recognized institute.
- Student studying in recognized institute or college out of Maharashtra can also apply for this scholarship but he/she should be a resident of Maharashtra.
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Maintenance Allowance for Day Scholars –
- Group A – INR 550 per month
- Group B and C – INR 530 per month
- Group D – INR 300 per month
- Group E – INR 230 per month
- Maintenance allowance for Hostellers
- Group A – INR 1,200 per month
- Group B and C – INR 820 per month
- Group D – INR 570 per month
- Group E – INR 380 per month
- An additional allowance of up to INR 100 to blind candidates
- In addition to the maintenance allowance, all mandatory fees/ compulsory payable fees (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other Fees) by the student to the institutes are covered under this scheme
The following documents are required at the time of application –
- Mark sheet of the last appeared examination
- Domicile certificate.
- Disability certificate
- Guardian certificate
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.