Paul Haarman understands the difficulties that students seeking their university degree experience. For this reason, and many others, he has established the Paul Haarman Grant. The award will help three talented students cover the high cost of tuition…
The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman Grant will see a deduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each. The award winner will have written a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions:
“Describe something you’re passionate about. What makes it so appealing?”
Students who apply for the Paul Haarman Grant must:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
- Submit the essay based on the question noted above.
- The Paul Haarman Grant will present three one-time awards of $1,000.
How to apply:
Students must provide the following information via email , with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Biography of 200-250 words.
All submissions must be received by December 15, 2021. The announcement date for the winning candidates will be on December 31, 2021.
Selection of the winner
The winning candidate will be informed via formal email. Funds will be sent directly to the financial aid account of the winning students.