About the Program
IISER Bhopal Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech. and M.Tech. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project title, “Fabrication of Mechanically Robust Bio-inspired Bouligand Cellulose Nanocrystal-based Nanocomposites via Sell-assembly and their Engineering Applications”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA (Total monthly INR 35,960) as per SERB rules.
IISER Bhopal Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, the applicant must –
- Not exceed 28 years of age
- Hold a B.Tech. and M.Tech. degree in Polymer Science and Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- Have a minimum of 60% marks
- Have Mathematics as a subsidiary subject at Class12 and Bachelor’s level.
- Having qualified a national level examination like GATE/CSIR-JRF/ NET(JRF)/UGCJRF/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship, or any other equivalent fellowship in Engineering Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/allied areas
- Knowledge in Polymer Composites, experience in Mechanical Testing, and Structural Characterizations like SEM, FTIR, UV-Vis, Knowledge of Software like Origin, Image J, Adobe illustrator.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA (Total monthly salary is 35,960) as per SERB rules.
- Complete application form
- Detailed CV with photograph
- Name of two referees
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of all credentials including NET/GATE etc
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 3: Send the application and required documents through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th July 2021.
Application Deadline: 29th July 2021
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com