About the Program
Applications are invited for GLA University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 from students who wish to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. courses at GLA University. GLA University is offering a number of scholarships for students based on their academic achievements to pursue B.Tech/B.Pharma/M.Tech/M.Pharma/Ph.D courses. The selected students will receive up to INR 1,33,000 per annum.
GLA University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 Deadline: 31-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have taken admission to any of the following courses at GLA University:
- Fulfill academic requirements for each programme
- Have qualified entrance examinations like JEE Mains/GATE/ GLAET
- To know more about the academic requirements, please refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get variable scholarship amounts. Different categories of scholarships include –
For B.Tech. Students:
- Based on 10+2 scores – Up to INR 60,000
- Based on JEE Mains percentile – Up to INR 74,000
For M. Pharma Students:
- Based on 10+2 scores – INR 25,000/- per annum
For M.Tech. and M. Pharma Students:
- Based on GATE qualification – INR 1,33,000 per annum
- Based on Non-GATE and GLAET qualification – INR 1,05,000 per annum
For PhD. Students:
- A teaching assistantship of INR 25,000/- per month will be given to selected full-time research scholars in all streams.
For more scholarship details, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of the scorecard for JEE Mains/GATE/ GLAET
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the Application tab on the homepage, fill in the details and click on “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Fill in all required details in the application and generate a System ID and password.
Step 3: Candidates must log in to their account with their Registration number & Password.
Step 4: To appear for and qualify GLAET (Ganeshi Lal Agrawal University Entrance Test), click on “Book Test Slot”, choose preferred date, preferred time slot from the available vacant slots and submit. (Note: Make sure to take the essential documents while appearing for the GLAET)
Step 5: Pay the registration fee of INR 700/- (for D.Pharma and Diploma in Engineering) and INR 500/- (for B.Ed.).
Step 6: If qualified GLAET, the applicants will have to submit the deposit fee.
Step 7: Upload the documents.
Step 8: If the admission is granted, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships and notified of the commencement of classes.
- Application Deadline – 31st July 2021
- For PhD, date of entrance test and Interview – 17th July 2021
- The selection of the scholars will be made based on their academic merit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission to all courses (except PhD) is done based on an online entrance test – “GLAET”, held at 60 centers all over India.
- Aspiring students can apply for the online entrance test – “GLAET” online as well as offline.
In the case of international applicants, the applicant should download the online application form available at www.gla.ac.in in the Admission Section. Fill the application form and upload the required documents for eligibility verification.
- The academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for the continuation of the scholarship.
- Scholarship continuation eligibility: Minimum 8.00 CGPA (undergraduate) and 6.5 CGPA (postgraduate) to avail of the scholarship in the next year of his/her studies.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com