About the Program
The University of Warwick invites applications for WMG Excellence Scholarships 2021 from students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes within the WMG department at Warwick. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students. Selected students will receive £750,000.
WMG Excellence Scholarships 2021 Deadline: 31-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an offer to study in a WMG Full-time MSc course starting from October 2021
- Have an excellent academic track record and/or strong professional profile
- Be self-funded student only
- Selected students will receive £750,000.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Provide answers to the statement questions.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st July 2021
The selection of the candidate will be based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions:
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimize nationality and gender diversity.
- The scholarship budget for this scholarship is limited. To maximize the chances of success, the applicant should submit his/her MSc application as early as possible.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com