IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics (DM) Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship invites a postdoctoral position in the areas of inverse problems related to integral geometry and partial differential equations.
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of inverse problem related to integral geometry and partial differential equations. The selected candidate will be carrying research along with Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra in the above areas and will be funded by the institute. More information about the research interests of Rohit Kumar Mishra can be found on his website https://sites.google.com/view/rkmishra91.
Name of the position:
Institute Postdoctoral Fellow.
- The fellowship is open for candidates who hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant subject, such as Inverse Problems, Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), Analysis, or Applied Mathematics (must be completed or have submitted Ph.D. thesis).
- They must have a solid background in analysis and basic tools in PDEs are essential in addition to having knowledge of Computational Mathematics.
Apart from research, the applicant will be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the Institute including teaching.
The appointment is for one year (possibility of extension on the basis of performance).
Prizes & Rewards:
Up to INR 60,000 plus INR 10,000 as HRA per month
Applications may be sent directly to Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing
1. A complete updated CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research
experiences, publications, and names of three references (see below).
2. Brief summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages).
3. Brief summary of future research plans (max 2 pages).
Please mention “Application for Institute Postdoctoral Position – 2021” as the subject of
Joining dates are flexible but not before August 15, 2021. The applications are
welcome until the position is filled.
Letters of reference:
For full consideration, each applicant must arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent directly to Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra via email at email@example.com.
Courtesy – IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics