About the Program
Bharathidasan University Department of Animal Science Project Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity for M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work in The Tamil Nadu State Council of Higher Education (TANSCHE) sponsored project entitled – “Social Stress Alters Odor Recognition Memory Possibly through the Process of Gating by Amygdale”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
Bharathidasan University Department of Animal Science Project Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be of 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Zoology/Biotechnology with a minimum of 60%marks/CGPA 6.1 and above
- Have a strong interest in behavioral study
Note -The selected candidates must apply for the regular Ph.D. program of Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
- Copies of mark statements
- Academic credentials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit an application with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the following address-
Dr. K. Emmanuvel Rajan
Professor – Principal Investigator
Department of Animal Science
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024.
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the research project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com