About the Program
The Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship 2021 is an initiative that provides a chance for young leaders across India to work with the Government of New Delhi to address pressing urban challenges in India. The highly competitive Fellowship aims to find outstanding young professionals from across the country under the age of 35 who are passionate about public service and are willing to with the Delhi government for a period of two years.
Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 09-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
For the position of Fellows –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree with a minimum of one year of full-time work experience
- Hold a Postgraduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) with a minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience
- Hold a Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with a minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience
For the position of Associate Fellows –
- Hold a Postgraduate degree with a minimum of 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA)
- Hold a Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with a minimum of one year of full-time work experience
- Professionals such as MBBS, LLB, etc. degree holders with a minimum 5 years course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Postgraduate”
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, etc. who are registered with their respective professional bodies can apply for Fellows if they have minimum 3 years of post-registration work experience
Desired Criteria –
Extra weightage will be given to candidates with:
- Superior academic performance and achievement
- Greater full-time work experience
- Relevant work experience in the public service and development sector, especially governments
- Demonstration of outstanding achievements and leadership potential
- Good oral and written communication skills
The selected candidates will receive remuneration in the following way-
- For Fellows – INR 1,25,000 per month
- For Associate Fellows – INR 75,000 per month
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details.
Step 2: Fill in the required information in the online application form and submit it.
Timelines for 2021 CMULF Application-
- Application Deadline – 9th August 2021
- Date for the First List of Candidates – 20th August 2021*
- Interview – Last week of August*
- Date for the Final List of Candidates – First week of September*
- Beginning Date of Fellowship – October 2021*
*Dates given are tentative and are subject to change.
The selection of the candidates is based on the following two criteria –
- Online application – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview round.
- Interview with a panel of experts from academia and civil society (In-person or Video Conferencing)
Courtesy – buddy4study.com