About the Program
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Psychiatry Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Masters/Ph.D./MPhil degree holders. The fellowship is on a contract basis for the NIHR-UOY funded project entitled, “Improving Outcomes in Mental and Physical Multimorbidity and Developing Research Capacity (IMPACT) in South Asia”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated emoluments of INR 50,000 per month.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Psychiatry Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 09-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be up to 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D./M.Phil degree in Psychiatric Social Work/Clinical Psychology, OR
- Hold a DPM/M.D. degree in Psychiatry/Community Medicine, OR
- Hold a Masters degree in Public Health or M.Sc. degree in Psychiatric Nursing
- Have two years of experience in a tertiary mental health setting
- Have experience in Qualitative Research, Psychological Interventions & knowledge of Kannada
Desirable Qualification –
- Knowledge of Common, Severe Mental Disorders, Non-communicable Diseases
- Ability to contribute to the writing of research grant applications, the experience of conducting research with patients, carers, or healthcare staff, behavioral lifestyle interventions
- Have knowledge of qualitative software (ATLAS.ti/NVio)
The selected candidate will receive consolidated emoluments of INR 50,000 per month.
- Qualification certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted via the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Appear before the Board at the venue mentioned below with supporting documents in original as well as one set of photocopies.
Venue – NRC building 4th-floor Committee Room, Adjacent to academic & evaluation, NIMHANS.
- Date & Time – 9th August 2021 at 10:00 A.M
- Interview Venue: NRC building 4th-floor Committee Room, Adjacent to academic & evaluation, NIMHANS.
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates must register their names 15 Minutes before the commencement of the written test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-selection/test.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com