About the Program
Panjab University Department of Chemistry (DC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected fellow is entitled to work on a project entitled – “Synthesis of Mono and Bimetallic Pseudo-Stanntrane Cages with Rigid and Asymmetric Skeletons For Their Potential Applications”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year.
Panjab University Department of Chemistry (DC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry
- Have qualified NET/GATE or any other National Level examination conducted by institutions such as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. (As per DST norms)
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the 3rd year.
- Application form
- Full biodata
- Xerox copies of the mark sheets and certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all details.
Step 2: Send applications giving full biodata with Xerox copies of the mark sheets and certificates on or before 10 August 2021 to-
Dr. Varinder Kaur Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Note – The application can also be forwarded as an email attachment to – ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Application Deadline: 10th August 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com