About the Program
ISI Kolkata Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to master’s degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Robust Statistical Learning for High-Dimensional Biomedical and Omics Data”. The candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 38,440 per month.
ISI Kolkata Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline: 15-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not exceed 35 years as of 01 July 2021
- Hold a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science from a recognized University
- Have scored a minimum of 55% marks
- Have qualified CSIR/ UGC NET or GATE with valid scores
Desirable: Background knowledge in Robust Statistical Inference and/or Data Science/ Machine Learning/Bioinformatics related programming.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 38,440 per month.
- Academic Qualifications (with a percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class)
- Experience (if any)
- Aadhar Card No.
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status including self-attested soft copies of all documents/testimonials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application form with a cover letter including –
- Name (In block letters)
- Passport size photograph
- Permanent/Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone/Mobile No.
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth proof and all the supporting documents through email to – email@example.com (with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 15 August 2021 addressed to the Head, Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- Application Deadline – 15th August 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected candidate(s) are required to produce all relevant documents/testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute at the time of joining.
- If the candidate fails to produce any of the documents, the institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose.
- CVs with incomplete information or without supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- The shortlisted candidates will be communicated in due course to appear in written test and/or interview (online or in-person) with preventive measures not to spread COVID-19 global pandemic as directed by the Government of India.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com