uLektz, a SaaS based EdTech startup is pleased to announce a new technology partnership with SIET Nilokheri. This partnership will enable SIET, Nilokheri to implement a digital learning platform, create engaging learning and teaching environments, improve academic and administrative efficiency and drive students’ success.
Visit https://tinyurl.com/nf3j8x2p and login to your account to explore the system. To know more about SIET Nilokheri, visit http://gecnilokheri.ac.in/. You can download the app at https://tinyurl.com/33psfdtm.
About S.I.E.T, Nilokheri:
Government Engineering College at Nilokheri has been established by Government of Haryana in year 2016 after taking approval from AICTE on 30.4.2016. The first academic session has been start from 16th August, 2016. The institute is situated in Nilokheri Tehsil of KarnalDistrict and is well connected by road and rail. It is 143 Kms from National Capital New Delhi and 107 Kms from state capital Chandigarh. It is also well connected to many nearby states like Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Utrakhand.
The institute has been established with an aim to deliver quality technical education to the deserving candidates. It also aims at development of overall personality of Engineers who would be competent to work in the MNCs at National & International level and can emerge as leaders in a range of professions. The Government of Haryana is also intended to develop this institute as a Center of excellence for Technical Education, higher studies and research.
About uLektz Campus:
uLektz Learning Solutions (uLektz) is an ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013 certified education technology company. We provide universities and colleges an AI-powered Digital Campus System with their own branded mobile app to enable digital education. It helps colleges and universities enable digital education by creating an engaging learning and teaching environment, and integrating and automating all the academic and administrative activities. By using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, it provides personalized guidance and appropriate resources for education, skill development and careers to both students and educators. Thus, it helps institutions stay aligned with the recommendations of MHRD, UGC, NAAC, NBA, etc.
Our cloud-based AI-powered Digital Campus System will help institutions integrate and automate all the critical academic and administrative activities and provide appropriate digital resources for education, skill development and careers. Implementing this system will:
- Provide the institution a white-labeled cloud-based web portal accessible via Desktop and Laptop along with the institution’s own branded Android Mobile App.
- Provide institutions single-point access to profiles and various performance reports of all the students and faculty members.
- Help institutions to enable digital education and leverage innovative technologies for effective learning management.
- Help institutions to manage all its students, faculty, courses, classes, timetable, attendance, etc.
- Help the institution stay connected with all its students and faculty members for any immediate support.
- Help institutions send instant notifications and messages to all or any specific group of students and faculty.
- Help institutions create and manage their own digital library of study materials – ebooks, videos, etc.
- Help the students to access digital resources for Education, Skill Development and Careers – Internships and Job Placement Opportunities.
- Help institutions plan and implement specific business strategies and policies more effectively and also take instant feedback from the concerned stakeholders.
What we are offering:
1. State Institute of Engineering & Technology with their own mobile App and online application system to manage their administrative tasks such as admission process, Time-Table scheduling, Attendance, Assignment, Discussion Forum, Online Fee Payment etc.
2. This system also helps their students to continue their education and their faculty members to continue their teaching through online classes and conduct online assessments.
3. In addition to this, the system provides them with a Digital Library of Learning Resources with 5000+ ebooks, videos and journals, Online Skill Courses, and much more with complete backend support.
- Applied Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mobile Number: 01745-247002
- Emil id: firstname.lastname@example.org