About the Program
The Indian Science Congress Association is inviting applications for the ISCA Young Scientist Programme 2021-2022 from young scientists below 32 years of age who are members of the association. The selected candidates will receive INR 25,000 and a certificate of merit.
ISCA Young Scientist Programme 2021-2022, Deadline: 16-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a young scientist
- Be a member (Life & Annual) of the association who has paid his/her subscription on or before 15th July 2021
- Not be more than 32 years of age as of 31st December 2021
- The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 and a certificate of merit.
- A brief biodata (not exceeding 2 pages)
- List of publications
- Full-length paper and abstract in MS-Word (not PDF)
- Reprints of an already published paper (if any)
- Biodata in the form of a CD must also be sent the hard copies
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Prepare the research paper and its abstract.
Step 4: Attach four copies of the abstract and four copies of the full-length paper with the four copies of the application form.
Step 5: Send the application to –
The General Secretary (Membership Affairs.),
The Indian Science Congress Association,
14, Dr. Biresh Guha St., Kolkata-700017.
Tel. Nos. (033) 2287-4530/2281-5323
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: 16th August 2021
- Full length paper will be evaluated by experts and the selected young scientists (maximum of six) in each section will be invited to make an oral presentation of their paper during the 108th Indian Science Congress.
- The final selection for the Awards will be made by a duly constituted committee.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications submitted for the above award will not be returned.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A person who has already received the Young Scientist Award in any section once will not be eligible to apply for the above Award in the same or any other section.
- The paper submitted must be a single author paper and the research work has to be certified by the Head of the Institution from where the candidate is applying.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com