This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Device Structure and Physical Operation, Small Signal Operation and Models, IC Design philiosophy, CS and CF amplifiers with loads, CG and CB amplifiers with active loads and differences and multistage amplifiers.
1. Will familiarize about MOS differential pair
2. Will demonstrate EntrepreneurGeneral Feedback structure, Properties of negative feedback
3. Will develop knowledge in Stability study using Bode plots
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Microelectronics Circuits, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: MOSFETS
- Module 2: Single Stage IC Amplifier
- Module 3: Single Stage IC amplifiers (continued)
- Module 4: Differences and Multistage Amplifiers
- Module 5: Feedback
- Module 6: Operational Amplifiers
- Module 7: Digital CMOS circuits
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Microelectronics Engineer, Pcb Designer, Principal Engineer Functional Safety Quality etc.