About the Program
PES University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is a financial aid offered to meritorious students who are studying in or have taken admission in UG or PG degree courses at PES University. The university offers several scholarships to eligible students. The selected students can avail up to 50% tuition fee waiver under this scholarship.
PES University Admission Scholarship 2021-22, Deadline: 20-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university
- Apply for admission or be studying in graduate or postgraduate degree course at PES University
- Fulfil the minimum education qualification required for the course of study
- Qualify the PESSAT examination
- To know more about the scholarship eligibility criteria, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below
The scholarships will be given under different categories. The students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to 50% tuition fee waiver depending on their academic qualification for each category. The students are screened on various parameters and offered fee waiver scholarships at the end of every academic year. Different categories of scholarships include –
- MRD Scholarships – 40% tuition fee waiver for the Top 20% of students
- Prof. CNR Rao Scholarships – 50% tuition fee waiver for toppers
- Rural Scholarships – Free engineering education for a selected number of students coming from rural backgrounds every year
To know more about the scholarships awarded, refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
- PESSAT Admission Order & Rank Card
- Class 12 Marks Card – Original (if the original is not issued by the college, a copy of 10+2 class marks card signed and sealed by the college Principal to be produced)
- Class 10 Marks card – Original
- Transfer Certificate / College leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Tuition Fee Receipt – Original (Very Important)
- FOUR COPIES each of colour passport size and stamp size photographs
- 2 sets of self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Select the program/course.
Step 3: To get registered, fill up the application form with valid details (personal, educational, other details).
Step 4: Pay the online application fee of INR 1,050 (INR 550 for HN campus courses) through UPI/Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Step 5: Upload photograph and submit.
Step 6: Appear for PESSAT exam.
- Admission Deadline – 20th August 2021 (Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only).
- The selection of the scholars will be based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates registering for multiple courses should be using different email id every time.
- The same email id cannot be used to register for multiple courses in PESSAT.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com