About the Program
IIT Dhanbad Department of Electronics Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Design and Efficient Implementation of Low Cost and Power Proficient Model of Cyber Security System Physical Layer Circuit through Accomplished Powerful Algorithm by Advanced Innovative Electronic Active Devices”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 25,000 per month for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 28,000 per month for the 3rd year as SRF.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Electronics Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Software.
- Engineering/Information Technology/Cyber Security/Information Security/Telecommunication.
- Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 7 CGPA or 7.5 DGPA/65% marks.
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 7 CGPA or 65% marks from reputed institution/university.
The candidate must have –
- Working knowledge of the Design and Analysis of Cyber Security systems using an efficient algorithm.
- Basic knowledge for IoT implementations etc.
- GATE/NET qualified with a valid score.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 25,000 per month for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 28,000 per month for the 3rd year as SRF.
Note – For more details, go through the ‘Fellowship Detail’.
- Self-attested copies of educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Age proof.
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable).
- Copies of the publication, awards, recommendation letter.
- Updated CV with photo, GATE/NET certificate, etc.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the position through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit it.
- Application Deadline – 20th August 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview.
- The time with the online details will be sent to the shortlisted candidate through email.
- Mere possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com