About the Program
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Function Approximation and Generalized Bezier Curves Generated by Some Positive Linear Operators”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the last year.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology School of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 20-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Mathematics or equivalent with first-division from a recognized university/institution with CSIR-UGC NET (JRF)/ GATE qualified.
- Having knowledge of the Analysis (or Approximation Theory) and software like LATEX, MATLAB, etc. will be preferred.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the last year.
- Copy of conference/journals papers separately (if applicable)
- Semester-wise mark sheets
- Copy of degree
- Scorecard of GATE/CSIR/UGC/LS-NET/Others
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Submit the application form with relevant documents through email to – email@example.com on or before 20th August 2021.
Note – Please write in the subject line: Application for the post of JRF_(….Name….).
- Application Deadline: 20th August 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The credentials mentioned are merely minimum requirements and do not guarantee an invitation to an interview.
- Only selected candidates based on merit will be contacted for an interview via separate emails.
- No TA/DA during the interview.
- It is possible for selected candidates to register for the Ph.D. program according to the existing institute rules.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com