About the Program
ICAR- IARI Division of Genetics (DG) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to master degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Harnessing Haplotype Diversity of Genes Controlling Yield, Stress Tolerance and Resource Use Efficiency Traits in Rice for Accelerating Genetic Gains”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR- IARI Division of Genetics (DG) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not exceed 35 years of age.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree.
- Having a Postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years bachelor’s degree.
- Must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET, GATE qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. degree in any of the above disciplines.
- Have experience in Molecular Markers, Field Phenotyping, and handling of Field Crops.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Matriculation onwards certificates
- Date of birth certificate
- NET/equivalent certificate
- Degree certificate either original or provisional
- Attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form
- Proof of experience and publications
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application in the enclosed proforma with a scanned copy of the original documents to the email id – email@example.com latest by August 21, 2021.
- Application Deadline – 21st August 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online through video conferencing. The online link to attend the interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com