About the Program
IIT Goa SERB School of Mechanical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Coupling of Particle-based DEM and DSMC Techniques for Understanding Dusty Gas Flow Dynamics”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa) and medical benefits (as per the institute norms).
IIT Goa SERB School of Mechanical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering/Applied Mechanics.
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering.
- Have a valid GATE score.
Desirable Qualification –
- Have exposure to FORTRAN and C/C++ programming languages, and MATLAB.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa) and medical benefits (as per the institute norms).
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill the google form, upload the required documents and submit it.
Note – Please mention project number “2020/EMR/AB/016” in the subject line.
- Application Deadline – 21st August 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in the funding Agency or in IIT Goa.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com