This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Artifacts in inception, understanding requirements – the FURPS model and understanding use case model – introduction, use case types and formats, writing use cases – goals and scope of a use case, elements /sections of a use case, Use case diagrams.
1. Will familiarize about Domain model : identifying concepts, adding associations, adding attributes.
2. Will demonstrate System sequence diagrams for use case model.
3. Will develop knowledge in Domain Model refinements Architecture, Packaging model elements.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn UML and Design Patterns, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Inception
- Module 3: Elaboration
- Module 4: Design Patterns
- Module 5: UML diagrams
- Module 6: Advanced concepts in OOAD
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
UML Designer, SW Architect_ UML based design and Development, Senior Business Analyst – BPMN/ UML etc.