ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Development of High-density Linkage Map and Tagging Salinity Tolerance in Lentils using the Genotyping-by-sequencing Approach for Improving Salt Tolerance”. The selected fellow will receive up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 1st and 2nd year & SRF INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 3rd year.
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in professional courses
- Have experience in Molecular Markers and proficiency in computer skills
- Have a valid GATE score
- Have experience in lentil breeding, molecular markers, and proficiency in Computer Skills
The selected fellow will receive up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 1st and 2nd year & SRF INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 3rd year.
- Updated CV
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application in the enclosed proforma with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 23rd August 2021.
- Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC candidates is applicable.
- The selected candidate will not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or termination.
Division of Genetics
ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Courtesy – buddy4study.com