This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts Load equalization – four quadrant operation of drive (hoist control), revision of speed control techniques – separately excited and series motors controlled by full converters – output voltage and current waveforms – Speed-torque expressions – speed-torque character and numerical problems – four quadrant operation using dual converters.
1. Will familiarize about four quadrant operations – closed loop operation (Block diagrams only).
2. Will demonstrate variable voltage characteristics.
3. Will develop knowledge in performance and speed torque characteristics – advantages –applications.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Power Semiconductors Drives, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Electric Drives
- Module 2: Three phase converter controlled DC motors
- Module 3: Control of DC motors by DC–DC converters (Type C & Type D)
- Module 4: Induction motor control – Stator side
- Module 5: Control of Induction motor – Rotor side
- Module 6: Control of Synchronous Motors
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Product Manager – Semiconductor, Electronics Hardware – Senior Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer etc.