About the Program
The University of Queensland, Australia invites applications for the University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021 from students enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine programme. The aim of this scholarship is to enhance the educational experience of UQ medical students who are in good academic standing and can demonstrate financial need. Selected students will get AUD 5,000 for one year.
University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Medicine.
- Provide documentary evidence of financial disadvantage.
- Not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers similar.
- Have good academic standing.
- Have not committed serious academic misconduct within the Doctor of Medicine.
- The selected fellows will receive AUD 5,000 for one year.
- Medical Endowment Scholarship Application Cover Page.
- Medical Endowment Scholarship Student Income Statement.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare the supporting documents.
Step 2: Email the documents to email@example.com.
- Application Start Date: 16th July 2021
- Application Deadline: 27th August 2021
- The selection is made on the basis of the academic merit and financial needs of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions:
- A recipient may hold the scholarship for one year, subject to the recipient continuing to be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Medicine; and achieving an overall GPA of at least 4 in the first semester for which the scholarship is held.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com