About the Program
MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is an exciting opportunity for postgraduate degree holders. This scholarship is intended to support EU, UK, and foreign graduate students who want to pursue a master’s degree at a university in the United Kingdom. An award of GBP 5,000 will be offered to the winning applicants.
MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship 2021, Deadline: 27-Aug-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, a candidate must:-
- Be a UK, EU, or international student.
- Register his/her email id to receive the email newsletter of MastersCompare.
- Have an unconditional offer of a place for a part or full-time postgraduate program.
- Be enrolled and going to start a master’s degree study at a UK University/Institution in the session of September or October 2021.
Note – Students already pursuing an existing Master’s course in the previous session are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be awarded GBP 5,000 to continue their Master’s degree.
How can you apply?
To apply for this scholarship, follow the steps below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Provide the required details.
Step 3: Tick both box areas in the Communications section.
Step 4: In the Security section, create a password.
Step 5: Click on ‘Register’.
Step 6: After successful registration, log in to complete the scholarship application and submit it.
- Application Deadline: 27th August 2021 by 5:00 PM
- Candidates will be selected randomly in October 2021.
- MastersCompare team will contact the candidates.
- Candidates will be required to submit all the documents in original to validate their eligibility.
- The successful candidates will have to provide the enrolment proof at a UK university by the end of October 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Students already pursuing Master’s courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- To avail of the scholarship amount, selected students need to provide the enrolment and eligibility proof.
- Masters Compare has the right to withdraw the scholarship if an applicant misleads ThinkPostgrad regarding the aspects of his/her eligibility.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com