About the Program
The VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 from SBC students studying in Class 11 to PhD level. The scholarship aims to create opportunities for SBC students by providing them financial aid to pursue higher education. The selected students will receive tuition fees and exam fees reimbursement under this scheme.
Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21, Deadline: 31-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to SBC category
- Be pursuing studies at post-matric level (Class 11 to PhD) in a government/government-aided/ private institution
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh
- Have taken admission through CAP process (for professional courses)
- The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate (for professional courses)
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian’s death certificate
- CAP allotment letter (for professional courses)
- Leaving certificate
- Ration card to identify the number of children in the family
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
- Application deadline: 31st August 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- A student can apply for the freeship for one educational course at a time.
- An applicant cannot take the freeship for more than 2 professional courses.
- The applicants have to get clearly promoted to the next class for scholarship renewal.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com