This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with cocept of stress and strain at a point, tension, compression, shear stress, relationship among elastic constants, stress strain diagram for mild steel, TOR steel, concrete, strain energy due to Axial force, Shear Force(SF) and Bending Moment(BM) diagrams, stress distribution at a cross section due to bending moment and shear force.
1. Will familiarize about Double integration method.
2. Will demonstrate Area moment method.
3. Will develop Combined bending moment and torsion of shafts.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Mechanics of solids you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: STRESS AND STRAIN
- Module 2: SHEAR AND BENDING IN BEAMS
- Module 3: DEFLECTION
- Module 4: TORSION
- Module 5: COMPLEX STRESSES AND PLANE TRUSSES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Fluid Mechanics tutor, Solid Mechanics tutor, Test Engineer etc.