About the Program
SRIHER Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative by the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Category 1, Deemed to be University) to aid meritorious students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds undergoing courses of study in the constituent units of the Institute. The students will receive variable awards under the scholarship.
SRIHER Admission Scholarship 2021-22, Deadline: 06-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctorate course.
- Fulfill academic requirements for each course.
- Fulfill the age requirement as per the need of the course applying for.
- The candidates will receive variable awards.
- Class 10 and 11 marks statement/Transcripts
- 12 Grade Diploma Certificate (For Diploma/GCE Level)
- Transfer Certificate and Code of Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate as age proof
- Community Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2: Fill in the required details to “Register”.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using email ID and phone number to proceed with the process.
Step 4: Select the course, fill in the necessary details, upload the documents, and submit.
Step 5: Pay the application form fee of INR 1,000 using either a debit/credit card or online payment gateway to complete the process.
Step 6: If selected as per the admission mode, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships based on merit-based achievements.
- Application Deadline – 6th September 2021
- The selection will be based on the merit of the candidates as per the entrance examination marks obtained.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application will not be accepted if incomplete or uploaded without attaching the relevant certificates and without paying the registration fee online.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com