This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of significance of highway planning, history of road development in India, engineering surveys for alignment, objectives, conventional and modern methods, typical cross sections of urban and rural roads, horizontal curves, super elevation, transition curves, widening at curves and gradients, special consideration for hill roads.
1. Will familiarize about Pavement components and their role.
2. Will demonstrate Highway construction materials, properties, testing methods.
3. Will develop Tests on aggregate & bitumen.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Introduction to Highway Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: HIGHWAY PLANNING AND ALIGNMENT
- Module 2: GEOMETRIC DESIGN OF HIGHWAYS
- Module 3: DESIGN OF FLEXIBLE AND RIGID PAVEMENTS
- Module 4: HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND PRACTICE
- Module 5: EVALUATION AND MAINTENANCE OF PAVEMENTS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Road Safety Expert, Roadway Engineer, Sr. Electrical Engineer – Civil Infra, Senior CAD Technician – Roads etc.