About the Program
The Royal Society University Research Fellowship 2021-22 is for experienced Ph.D. researchers. All those scientists who are in the early years of their research career can access this fellowship benefit. This fellowship aims to support outstanding scientists in becoming independent research leaders. The candidates will receive multiple benefits.
The Royal Society University Research Fellowship 2021-22, Deadline: 07-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have 3 to 8 years of research experience after completing his/her Ph.D.
- Not hold a permanent post in any university or non-profit research organization.
- Not hold or have held a fellowship of the same nature.
- Contribution to research expenses of GBP 13,000 in the first year and GBP 11,000 per year afterward.
- The total amount of research expenses that you can apply for in each fellowship year is:
- Year 1 (1 October 2021 – 30 September 2022): £13,000
- Year 2 (1 October 2022 – 30 September 2023): £11,000
- Year 3 (1 October 2023 – 30 September 2024): £11,000
- Year 4 (1 October 2024 – 30 September 2025): £11,000
- Year 5 (1 October 2025 – 30 September 2026): £11,000
- Summary Page
- Research proposal
- Letters of support of named collaborators
- Statement of support by Head of Department
- Two nominated referees
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on ‘Register’ to create an account.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: After successful registration, Login to complete the fellowship application.
Step 5: Fill in all mandatory details and submit the completed application.
- Application Deadline – 7th September 2021
- Applications Opened – 13th July 2021
- The selection of the fellows will be based on their performance in the interview and review of the application submitted.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fellows may need to provide the details of the expenditure done for the concerned financial year.
- The award holder needs to submit the final report of the research within three months of the end of the award period.
- The award can be terminated in the case the contract of employment between the host organization and the award holder is terminated.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com