This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of nature of soil, phase relationships, BIS classification system, theory, comparison of laboratory and field compaction methods, factors influencing permeability of soils, components of settlement ,immediate and consolidation settlement and computation of rate of settlement.
1. Will familiarize about Shear strength of cohesive and cohesion less soils.
2. Will demonstrate Measurement of shear strength, direct shear.
3. Will develop Triaxial compression.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Introduction to Soil Mechanics you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: SOIL CLASSIFICATION AND COMPACTION
- Module 2: SOIL WATER AND WATER FLOW
- Module 3: STRESS DISTRIBUTION AND SETTLEMENT
- Module 4: SHEAR STRENGTH
- Module 5: SLOPE STABILITY
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Geotechnical Engineer, Soil Mechanics- Senior Professor, Design Engineer – Geotechnical etc.