About the Program
IIT Kharagpur School of Engineering Entrepreneurship Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on the project titled – “Renewable Energy Empowering European and Indian Communities (Re-Empowered)(REE)”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for JRF and INR 35,000 per month for SRF.
IIT Kharagpur School of Engineering Entrepreneurship Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 14-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 28 years of age for JRF and 32 years of age for SRF.
Junior Research Fellowship Qualifications:
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech degree and M.E/M.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology with valid GATE score.
- Have JRF with 2 years of Research Experience.
Senior Research Fellowship Qualifications:
- Have a good academic track record with all through first-class in B.E/B.Tech. degree and M.E/M.Tech. degree.
- Have sound knowledge of Data Mining and Analytics, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning applications and tools.
- Have hands-on experience in Developing and Implementing Machine Learning Algorithms, Models and Programming
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for JRF and INR 35,000 per month for SRF.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Note – Kindly use Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
- Application Deadline: 14th September 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and female applicants.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com