About the Program
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2022 is an initiative for young artists of India below 35 years of age. The award aims at enhancing the skill of the artists in the field of theatre by providing them training workshops, residencies, and other activities.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2022, Deadline: 15-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a recent Graduate or Postgraduate in Theatre Arts from a recognized Indian institute.
- Be below 35 years of age as of December 31st in the year of application.
- Not be in receipt of any similar/government scholarship or award during the tenure of the award.
Note – Special consideration will be given to applicants who do not have a formal degree but possess a record of high-quality past achievements in exceptional circumstances.
- The selected candidate will receive an allowance of INR 10,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on “Download Application Form” to download the form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the form either by hand or typed.
Step 4: Send the duly filled application form with supporting attachments in a PDF format through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – “Inlaks Theatre Award 2022”.
Note – There is a 10 MB limit on PDF submissions. If your file is not in PDF format or is over 10 MB, it will not be considered.
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
The selection of candidates will take place at two levels –
- The first level of selection will be based on the written application and reference letters.
- The second level of selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the audition in front of the final selection committee.
Terms and Conditions:
- The number of awards could vary between 2-3, depending on the merit of the applications received.
- The applicant must send a letter from the mentor/institution under whom the applicant proposes to undergo the skill enhancement programme.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com