This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of Continuous time signals (CT signals) – Discrete time signals (DT signals), classification of systems –static & dynamic, linear & nonlinear, time-variant & time-invariant, causal & noncausal, stable & unstable, properties of continuous time fourier transform and laplace transform and continuous time – fourier transform analysis.
1. Will familiarize about Properties of discrete time fourier transform and z-transform.
2. Will demonstrate DTFT and inverse DTFT.
3. Will develop Problem Based on difference equation with input.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Signal and Systems you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1:CLASSIFICATION OF SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
- Module 2: ANALYSIS OF CONTINUOUS TIME SIGNALS
- Module 3: LINEAR TIME INVARIANT- CONTINUOUS TIME SYSTEMS
- Module 4: ANALYSIS OF DISCRETE TIME SIGNALS
- Module 5: LINEAR TIME INVARIANT-DISCRETE TIME SYSTEMS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
System Engineer, Senior Engineer – Signal Processing, Embedded Testing Engineer
Signals & Systems etc.