About the Program
IIT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Computational Complexity 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Complexity of Graph Patterns”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 plus INR 10,000 as HRA per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Computational Complexity 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Complexity Theory/Theory of Algorithms, or related areas with a good scientific publication record.
- Have experience working in Graph Algorithms or Arithmetic Circuit Complexity.
- Have submitted the thesis.
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 plus INR 10,000 as HRA per month.
- Current CV with a list of publications
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
- A one-page write-up about why you want to take up this postdoc position
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the CV and required document to Dr. Balagopal
Komarath through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline – 15th September 2021
Note – The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The initial appointment is for 1 year, extendable up to 1 more year based on performance.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com