About the Program
IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences (SEOCS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc./ M.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Pliocene Dynamics of the Southern Pacific and its Linkages with the Low Latitude Climate”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences (SEOCS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 15-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology from recognized university/Institutes with valid GATE/NET/JAM and consistently good academic records.
- Have experience in Micropaleontology/Geochemistry/ Paleoclimatology.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the required details, upload the required documents and submit the online form.
Note – If a candidate wants to complete the registration process, please go through the IIT BBS website. After entering the website, go to the ‘Jobs’ section at the top, select’ Recruitment for Research Project Work’, and fulfill the requirements.
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
- The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Initially, the post is for 1 year with a possible extension depending on the performance.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com