This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of Mesh current and node voltage method of analysis for D.C and A.C. circuits, star delta conversion, Thevenins and Norton theorem, superposition theorem, reciprocity theorem, series and parallel resonance – their frequency response and transient response of RL, RC and RLC circuits using Laplace transform for DC input and A.C. with sinusoidal input.
1. Will familiarize about Three phase balanced / unbalanced voltage sources
2. Will demonstrate Phasor diagram of voltages and currents
3. Will develop Quality factor and Bandwidth
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Circuit Theory you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: BASIC CIRCUITS ANALYSIS
- Module 2: NETWORK REDUCTION AND NETWORK THEOREMS FOR DC AND AC CIRCUITS
- Module 3: RESONANCE AND COUPLED CIRCUITS
- Module 4: TRANSIENT RESPONSE FOR DC CIRCUITS
- Module 5: THREE PHASE CIRCUITS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Associate Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer, Circuit Design Engineer, Test Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.