About the Program
National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN)- III HRDM, 2021 is an initiative for 10th,12th, graduation, postgraduation, any degree or diploma, who are in the age group of 16–40 years. The selected applicants will receive variable awards.
National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN)- III HRDM, 2021, Deadline: 19-Sep-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must –
- Have completed any one of these or more than one education level – 10th, 12th, graduation, postgraduation, any degree or diploma.
- Be within the age group of 16–40 years (for all category candidates).
Note – 10th is the minimum qualification candidate with higher qualification are eligible to apply.
Total 3549 candidates will be selected under the SAMADHAN-2021 Scholarship Exam purely on the basis of merit.
- Type A (1457 scholarships): 60% and above marks
- Type B (997 scholarships): 50% or above & less than 60% marks
- Type C (1095 scholarships): 40% or above & less than 50% marks
A total of 3549 candidates will be selected under the SAMADHAN-2021 Scholarship Exam purely based on merit.
- For type A (997 candidates): INR 1,000 (single payment only)
- For type B (1095 candidates): INR 500 (single payment only)
- For type C (1095 candidates): INR 300 (single payment only)
How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and register.
Step 2: Download the Medhavi application, fill in the necessary details to ‘Register’.
Step 3: After successful registration, proceed with the scholarship application form.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Note – After submitting the Online Application (OA) bearing REGISTRATION NUMBER, the candidates are required to take a snap shot of the finally submitted Online Application (OA).
- Application Starting Date: 7th August 2021
- Application Deadline: 19th September 2021
- Exam Date: 3rd October 2021
- Result Date: 4th October 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be based on exam performance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants do not need to pay any fee for registration; there will be no fee refund option.
- Scholarship money will be paid only once, as a single payment.
- The result will be prepared solely on the basis of the merit of the candidates.
- Instruction must be followed VERY STRICTLY failing which will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com