About the Program
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering (DCE) Research Assistantship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate or postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Seasonal Study on Photo-catalysis Experiments in India Environment”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 14,000 per month.
IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Ceramic Engineering (DCE) Research Assistantship 2021, Deadline: 19-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Sciences (Physics/Chemistry) or B. Tech, M. Tech Degrees in Engineering (from any branches).
- Have a minimum of 65% or equivalent CGPA in the preceding degree.
- Have experience in working with 2D nanostructure synthesis through the Chemical Vapor Deposition method, metal nanostructure synthesis, and knowledge of materials characterization techniques such as XRD, SEM, AFM, RAMAN, TEM/HRTEM, electrochemical characterizations, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in photo-catalysis research, UV-Vis spectroscopic techniques, etc. would be an added advantage.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 14,000 per month.
- Application with all the relevant academic documents (both soft copies and hard copies)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with all the relevant academic documents (both soft copies and hard copies) – to the Principal Investigator at the following address and email id by 19th September 2021:
Dr. Santanu Das
Assistant Professor, Room No: CR-215,
Department of Ceramic Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005
- Application Deadline – 19th September 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com