This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of introduction to signals, introduction of continuous and discrete time signals, pulse transforms function – block diagram analysis of sampled – data systems, sample and hold operations and state space representation of discrete time systems, pulse transfer function matrix solving discrete time state space equations.
1. Will familiarize about Concept of Mapping between the S-Plane and the Z-Plane – Primary strips and Complementary Strips.
2. Will demonstrate Design based on the frequency response method.
3. Will develop Transient and steady – state response analysis.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Digital Control system you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: Introduction to signals
- Module 2: Introduction to z-transforms
- Module 3: Sampling and reconstruction
- Module 4: State space analysis
- Module 5: Controllability and observability
- Module 6: Stability analysis
- Module 7: Design of discrete time control system by conventional methods
- Module 8: State feedback controllers and observers
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Software Development Engineer – SDET, Digital Design Engineer – Analog Devices, Mes & Control System Project Manager etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.