This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of gain, directivity, effective aperture, radiation resistance, band width, beam width, input impedance, polarization mismatch, radiation from rectangular apertures, radiation patterns and fields of E-plane and H-plane horns and microstrip antennas – radiation mechanism – application.
1. Will familiarize about Concept of Phased arrays, Adaptive array.
2. Will demonstrate Binomial array.
3. Will develop Dielectric antennas.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Antenna and Wave Propagation you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF RADIATION
- Module 2: APERTURE AND SLOT ANTENNAS
- Module 3: ANTENNA ARRAYS
- Module 4: SPECIAL ANTENNAS
- Module 5: PROPAGATION OF RADIO WAVES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Senior Antenna Design Engineer, Design Engineer – MR RF, Radio Frequency Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.