This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of three phase circuits – review, operating principle of DC motors-types of DC motors, characteristics of dc motor, speed control of DC motors, transformer no load phasor diagram and transformer on load phasor diagram and principle of operation of three-phase induction motors- construction, types and equivalent circuit.
1. Will familiarize about Double revolving field theory- Starting methods.
2. Will demonstrate Equation of induced EMF and Voltage regulation.
3. Will develop System of Classification of Transducers.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: DC MACHINES
- Module 2: TRANSFORMER
- Module 3: INDUCTION MACHINES AND SYNCHRONOUS MACHINES
- Module 4: BASICS OF MEASUREMENT AND INSTRUMENTATION
- Module 5: ANALOG AND DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer (LQ), Design/project engineer – Instrumentation / Electrical, Instrumentation Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.