About the Program
PAU Ludhiana Department of Soil Science Research Fellowship 2021 is a fellowship opportunity offered to B.Tech/M.Tech. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a scheme entitled – “Centre of Excellence for Utilization of Brackish Water for Fruit and Vegetable Production in South-Western Punjab NHM-2 (PC-4277)”. The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 23,000 per month plus HRA.
PAU Ludhiana Department of Soil Science Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline : 23-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.Tech. degree in Agricultural Engineering with a minimum OCPA of 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Agricultural Engineering (Soil & Water Engineering) with a minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks.
Desirable Qualification –
- Have experience in Drip Irrigation and Fertigation
Note :The candidate who does not possess a Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses a Ph.D. degree in the discipline required at Master’s level shall be eligible for the post.
- The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 23,000 per month plus HRA.
- Copies of testimonials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application as per enclosed format complete in all respects, with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft for INR 200 drawn in favor of the Comptroller, PAU to the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science on or before 23rd September 2021.
- Application Deadline – 23rd September 2021
- Date of Interview – 29th September 2021 at 11.30 AM
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No separate intimation for the interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com