This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of sources and effects of electromagnetic fields, vector fields, divergence, theorems and applications, field due to discrete and continuous charges, uniform and non-uniform field, Poisson’s and Laplace’s equations and H due to straight conductors – circular loop.
1. Will familiarize about Scalar and vector potential.
2. Will demonstrate Displacement current.
3. Will develop knowledge in Relation between field theory and circuit theory.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Electromagnetic Theory you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: ELECTROSTATICS
- Module 2: ELECTROSTATICS – II
- Module 3: MAGNETOSTATICS
- Module 4: ELECTRODYNAMIC FIELDS
- Module 5: ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Engineer – Electromagnetics, Cryogenic Process Engineer, Electromagnetic Modeling & Simulation Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.