About the Program
IIT Gandhinagar Department Electrical Engineering (DEE) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Investigations on the Optoelectronic Properties of III-V Nanostructures”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Department Electrical Engineering (DEE) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Electronics/Electrical/Materials Science Engineering, Nanoelectronics, and Physics, with good scientific publications.
- Have submitted their thesis.
- Have experience in semiconductor device simulations with MATLAB/COMSOL/Nextnano/Lumerical.
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus HRA.
- CV containing all qualifications, research experience, research skills, list of publications, and contact details.
- Transcripts of course work in undergraduate, post-graduate, and Ph.D. degrees.
- A summary (1-page) of previous research experience.
- A one-page write-up about the position.
- Names and contact details of 2 referees.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the required document through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline – 25th September 2021
Note – The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the date and time of the interview via email.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com