About the Program
IIT Kanpur SERB Department Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 is a fellowship opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Structural Evaluation of Building Block of Ice in Different Geometry/Conditions and its Impact on Nucleation Behavior.” The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 60,000.
IIT Kanpur SERB Department Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021, Deadline: 25-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering/Computational Physics/Computational Physical Chemistry.
- Have a strong background in Statistical Mechanics, Molecular Simulations, and Thermodynamics.
- Have significant experience in Classical Molecular Simulations, particularly Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics.
- Have rich experience in coding in python, C, C++, and experience of the Linux environment and software codes such as LAMMPS, PLUMED, GROMACS.
- Have experience in methods such as Enhance Sampling methods (such as metadynamics, umbrella sampling, FFS), Nucleation Theory and Simulations, Force-field Generation.
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 50,000-55,000-60,000.
- Updated resume
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Send the application with the resume to:
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017
Note – It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application (soft copy) must be sent to the following email address.
- Application Deadline: 25th September 2021
- The selection will be based on an online interview on Zoom or Google Meet.
- The candidates shortlisted for the interview will only be informed by email.
Terms and Conditions:
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com