About the Program
Jadavpur University Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 is a research opportunity for Ph.D. degree holders. The selected fellow will have to work on a project entitled, “Preparation of GHG inventory with Emission Targets and Assessment of Seasonal, Diurnal, Geo-Spatial and Temporal Variation of Respirable and Fine Particulates for New Town Kolkata”. The selected candidate will be receiving a stipend of INR 58,500 per month.
Jadavpur University Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021, Deadline: 25-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Engineering with exposure of working in Environmental Engineering.
- Previous research experience and interest in the field of Climate Change/Air Pollution/Sustainability.
- Have good quantitative skills.
- The selected candidate will be receiving a stipend of INR 58,500 per month.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form and upload the self-attested scanned copy of the relevant documents and submit it by 25th September 2021, 12:00 noon.
- Online Interview: 25th September 2021, 12:00 noon.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The date and time slot of the online interview with the meeting link will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time.
- The recruitment will be for 8 months from the date of joining.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com