About the Program
IIITDM Jabalpur (ECE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is an opportunity for ME./M.Tech degree holders. The selected fellow will have to work on a project titled, “Analytical Modelling and Simulation of III-V Nanostructure-based Hybrid Solar Cells”. The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 28,000 per month depending upon qualifications.
IIITDM Jabalpur (ECE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 27-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a ME./M.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Material Science, VLSI or any other domain related to the project with two years of research experience in the project-specific field.
- Have GATE scored.
- Having knowledge of Simulation Tools such as Lumerical, COMSOL Multiphysics and MATLAB.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 28,000 per month depending upon qualifications.
- Detailed CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV through email to – email@example.com by Monday, September 27, 2021.
- Application Deadline – 27th September 2021
- Date and Time of Interview: 29th September 2021 at 3:00 pm
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com