This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Elements or links – classification – Rigid link, flexible and fluid link, constrained motion – completely, partially or successfully constrained and incompletely constrained and mechanism and machines – classification of machines – Kinematic chain – inversion of mechanism.
1. Will familiarize about Robert’s Straight Line Mechanism.
2. Will demonstrate Instantaneous center of rotation, centroids and axodes.
3. Will develop knowledge in Cycloidal and Involute Profiles.
There is no particular prerequisite to Kinematics of Machinery you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: MECHANISMS
- Module 2: LOWER PAIR MECHANISM
- Module 3: KINEMATICS AND PLANE MOTION OF BODY
- Module 4: CAMS
- Module 5: GEARS
- Module 6: POWER TRANSMISSIONS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
kinematic automation Engineer, Robotic Control System Design Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.