About the Program
L’Oréal India invites applications from young women who have passed Class 12 in 2021 and wish to pursue higher education in science, for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2021. The scholarships will be granted to promising young women who are economically disadvantaged. Selected women scholars will receive financial aid to cover college fees for graduation studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or university in India.
L’Oréal India is offering this scholarship with an objective to support and encourage young women for pursuing higher education in science stream. The programme was instituted in 2003 and it has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies.
LOreal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2021, Deadline: 15-Oct-2021
All applicants need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2020-21.
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 4,00,000 (4.00 Lakhs).
- Should not exceed 19 years of age as on 31/05/2021.
- Must be taking admission to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programmes in science-related field in the academic year 2021-22.
Note: Students having one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
- Selected L’Oréal Women Scholars will be awarded an overall scholarship sum of up to INR 2,50,000 (2.50 lakhs) for their academic expenses during graduation studies.
- The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal instalments based on submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
Following documents are mandatory for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2021 application:-
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested copy of parents’ income proof (any one):
- Income Certificate issued by a government body
- Salary slip issued by permanent employer
- Form 16 (Income-Tax returns form)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of Class 12 attested by the school authorities
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ .
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application.
- Click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com