The IIT Kharagpur will be concluding the registration process for GATE 2022 today, September 28, 2021. The candidates who have not applied for the exam yet can apply online without any additional fees by using the website— gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
The students who are studying third year or higher years of any UG degree programme is eligible to apply for GATE 2022.
GATE 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
Student who has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering, Technolog, Science, Architecture, Arts or Commerce is eligible for appearing in the GATE 2022 exam.
However, the students who possess certification from any of the professional societies must ensure that those exams conducted by the societies are approved by UPSC, AICTE, MoE, UGC as equal to BTech, BE, BPlanning, BArch etc.
Read also: GATE 2022: Last day to register today at gate.iitkgp.ac.in – Check direct link, how to apply
For the students who have completed or pursuing their qualifying degree from countries other than India, should be currently in the third year or higher years or have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Technology, Commerce and Arts (duration: at least 3 years).
Click here to apply GATE 2022
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.), address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- GATE paper(s) (subject).
- Three choices of GATE exam cities.
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified.
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of any one of the valid photo Identity Document: Aadhaar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License. The same ID, in original, MUST be carried to the examination hall.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment.